New Album 2012 Justin Bieber Do Not Want To Sing Grown Song

New Album 2012 Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber has no plans to start singing about "drugs and sex" in the near future. Although he knows it will probably change his mind when an old lady. His interest is naturally changed now, he almost stepped on 18 years, but Justin hopes to remain a "good role models".

"People need to know I'm not a kid anymore, but I do not feel really grown up. I am still learning "he told V Magazine. "I'm not trying to fit in with people who want me to be out there and partying, and saw people drinking alcohol. I want to do it on my own. I do not want to sing about sex, drugs and gambling. I would love it, and maybe I will have sex later on when I'm old enough. But I want to be someone who cares for others ".

Justin is currently dating fellow singer Selena Gomez and has been running about a year. The pop star also discuss future career plans. He was pleased with the way he does now, but he also knew there must be room to expand.

"I want to be successful and be great for what I've done. But finally, I want to be the best "he replied enthusiastically. "I want to be better than anyone. And to do that, I must try to be the best, both for the people and treat people with respect, and work as hard as I can. Because for me, I worked so hard and this is my life. It will not matter if I'm not the best ".


Justin has been talking about how difficult he was in the past. In an interview, he revealed that the new does not expect all music fans should be like him, although he hoped they would give him a chance.

"Many people say they hate Justin Bieber who have not even listened to my music at all. They hated my idea "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Breaking new All Rights Reserved.